Friday, May 29, 2009

Don't take the Jabber for a Wocky

The glimmers of light against the satin black,
and the steaming roar of pipes.
Dance, dance my marionette!

Chatter, chatter, nothing but noise.
Can't hear the chimney,
can't see the flame.

Darling, find the search,
try the pineapple,
have some wine.

Tried and cried,
water blessed in the fountain,
questioning the response,
and finding the grace.

Firing through the chaos
with black billets of clay and rain,
make waves of dust
the replenishing face and favor.

I once thought I knew,
but I can not think,
the shadows are surrounded,
the echoes resounding.

Many myths about time itself,
creating the false truths and hypocrisy.
This must be the amazing and the curiosity.
Founded on a strange and troubling path,
sought with destruction and greed.

My failings are my victories,
and tonight my sanctions will arise from the ever dying.
The catalysts of war,
divided from my presence and corruption,
forever hidden...

Lack of desire in a trickling emergence,
crushing faith on bent morals.
Decay and life,
the fire brimmed with acid.

Colors of magic,
with crushing weight,
noiseless carriers in desolate tundra.
My mark is known my words are not,
sanctions and lust with blistering pestilence.

Describing the fundamental sweeps
of confounding charges,
preserving the wrong,
exploding the weak.

Foregrounds of trust
and citrus stings of famine.
Piercing minds and ideals,
with wrapped employance
and blasting rush.

Formidable curses
and dead fall convictions of silence.
Treaty in stone,
blinking away the space,
ignorance of life and solitude.

With love from Rhinelander,

Ben Hable

Thought is just ranting, if no one is there to listen.

Word of the Blog – Brought to you by Dictonary.com:

Malinger (verb) - To pretend illness, esp. in order to shirk one's duty, avoid work, etc.
“Why must I be surrounded by people that malinger there way out of work, while I complete my work.”

1 comment: