Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Precursor of Idealogy and Confounding Thought

For some time now, I’ve wished to write and characterize my thoughts that occur through out my weeks, but I only briefly did this in Myspace Blogs.  Let us forever call those the Dark Blogs of Insult to Humanity Through the Rantings of Insanity, and with the moving universe I am moving past them and tread to new ideals and situational thought drive by and to inspire.  There are so many ways to use the blogosphere and I chose this path so that you may get glimpses of irrelevant matter, which I believe defines a person better than major events.  Think of it this way, when someone notices the obscure, takes note, keep remembrance of it then there must be some greater underlying sudo-psychological draw that one places an importance in thereof.

I also want to explore writing and improving the use of my own grammar.  Recently I added the Merriam-Webster Word of the Day and Dictionary.com Word of the Day to my iGoogle homepage, and would like to make an effort to use them to burnish my blogs and hopefully increase my dabbling in the word of Scrabble and Up Words.  I remember of many times in school, they exclaim to write as you would speak; I disagree and propose to write as you would like to speak.  Pompous and high horsed as it may seem, but when others scold me for speaking above them I can not help but feel sorrow for the continued downturn of speaking properly and stunting ones advance of language.  No model of perfection, do I see in myself but if nothing less then the fact that I try, then all the spoils of success become steadfast to my apprehension.  The simplest of facts to why William Shakespeare is one of the greatest writers, whose works will stand against the test of time, can be established that; though listening with care you still forego understand his words, but a feeling and understanding of the situation envelops you, casting a sensation for his work.  Pity those who can not feel this, they are more lowly then the peasants of Shakespeare’s time, who found much to adore and laugh about during times of plague and pestilence.

Variation of topics on this blog are a must, but you may find reoccurring elements connected to events of certain matter.  One example I will give reflects a commonality to past oral conversation taking place soon after traveling for work, markedly this past time when I was on my continued quest to read one of various philosophical religious text.  This one being a work of Friedrich Nietzsche who, by proclaiming “God is dead”, is considered an atheist, but perhaps a thinker thinks just to think and unless expressively stated one can only assume the worse of him… etc to the end of time Angels trumpet and the sky burns.  But honestly it is important to think of the alternative to strengthen your beliefs and convictions and just by stating that the organization of religion of Europe in his time set in motion the cathedrals becoming the burial tomb of him “that which none is greater” (Kirkegaard) does not constitute, in entirety, his belief structure.  His true disdain was the unexamined self of blind followers and robotic preaching.

Perhaps I am wrong, perhaps I am not, that is why I seek and so this blog begins with a madman who lit a lantern in the bright morning hours.  Did he lose his way like a child?  Becoming lost, maybe the only way to find your way again.

With love from Lodi,

Ben Hable

Thought is just ranting, if no one is there to listen.

 

Interesting tidbits below:

Word of the Blog – Brought to you by Dictionary.com:

Gerund - A form of a verb that ends in -ing and operates as a noun in a sentence: “Thinking can be painful.”

Nietzsche’s Parable of the Madman:

http://www.historyguide.org/europe/madman.html

8 comments: